- Teaches you to move safely and retrains the way you use your body;
- Tones the body through the ability to control it with balance;
- Educates you to control your movements from the centre;
- Improves body musculoskeleto imbalances and postural issues;
- Develops your body strength evenly improving your general wellbeing;
There are 6 PRINCIPLES OF PILATES which leads the way that we practice every movement in the method:
Going through the movements is not efficient. However, the way we perform the exercises is more important than what exercises you do.
A fully comprehensive classical Pilates teacher will guide you to learn the technique efficiently.